First of all, sorry I haven’t posted in a while I have been so busy/stressed!
I am in the middle of my AS exams and GCSE’s have started so I thought I would write a post on how to deal with exams and keep calm!
- When revising, take short breaks as your brain cannot concentrate for a long amount of time with no breaks. After one hour go outside and take the dog for a ten minute walk!
- Stick revision notes around the house! This will help you remember them as you will see them regularly. Hopefully your parents won’t get too annoyed!
- Get a good nights sleep otherwise you may feel too tired to revise and no information will stick in your brain.
- Eat healthily
- When you are about to start the exam, breathe slowly to avoid getting anxious.
- And last of all, be prepared. There is no use revising everything the night before!
I hope these tips have helped you and GOOD LUCK!
Comment below what posts you would like to see from me 🙂
Girl About Town