This post is going to be the Bedtime Tag! I thought it looked like quite a fun tag to do. I got the idea to do this tag by Fleur De Force who is a great YouTuber so check her out!
- What are your favourite pjs? My favourite pjs are actually just from Primark and they are super cosy and warm and have penguins all over them and penguins are my favourite animal! They are actually in the wash so I couldn’t take a photo of them.
- Current Bedtime Reading? The book that I am currently reading at bedtime is called ‘The Ask And The Answer’ by Patrick Ness. I have read the first book and It was really good so I decided I would buy the second one.
- What is on your bedside table? My bedside just has random things on it like a drink of water, a book, a box of tissues and that’s all really.
- Favourite Sleepy Scent? I don’t actually think that I have a sleep scent but I do find that candles make me very sleepy and also the smell of my own pillow makes me really sleepy as well haha!
- What is your usual bedtime and wake up time? On a school night I wake up at around 7:00 am and I go to bed at around 10:30 pm.
- Top 3 bedtime products? I would say that my top 3 bedtime products include some Vaseline Original, Good Things Face The Day Moisturiser and some M&S Strawberry hand cream. I normally put these on just before bed so I stay hydrated while I sleep.
- Your most common sleeping position? My common sleeping position is sleeping on the right on my side facing the wall. I have always slept like this as I don’t like facing my door incase anyone comes in haha!
- Any strange bedtime routines? I wouldn’t say that I have any strange bedtime routines but I do normally sleep with one leg outside my duvet!
- Are you a big spoon or little spoon? Well I don’t tend to spoon so I would probably be the little spoon?
I hope you enjoyed this little tag. I now tag you to do this post! I would love to read other peoples bedtime tags 🙂
Girl About Town